Please answer

ear Dr.Bob I dont know if your avoiding me or just think my question is silly.I am very worried about my situation.I met a guy we kissed we touched he fingered me i touched his penis.he didnt touch himself befroe me so he says i dont recall and he did have precum which i believe i wiped off of my hands on him.I did have a cut on my hands plus very dry ahnds but the cut was from early and not bleeding he didnt have any visible bleeding cuts.He says hes negative he was promising to bring ne results for a while after wards but i havent heard from him again in about a week .He si a teacher about 30 minutes from my home i am so scared i have a tooth that needs to be pulled so i dont know if i could have gotten it through there or the cut on my hands or from him fingering me .I have 3 babies to take care of. I could never live or go on if i got something. I have called a state dept of health here free testing site the man asked me when i explained what am i worried about.He said you didnt even have sex.well should i worry i had a test done about 5 days later im not sure what it was it had to do with dna and its been about 25 days now and im gonn atake another one at 30 days what do you think please answer me this time help me.There was no sex at all.Just deep kissing,fingering.i licked his fingers aftrer he had them in me and then i touched him and he did have precum but nothing else at all.Please respond please,please,please.I suffer from panic,anxiety and ocd so please help me out here.I am in therapy already and my therapist says i have nothing to worry about it takes more than what i did. But im still not convinced.I have had a few different docotrs tell me the same that i am fine and i have nothing to worry about.Please answer.Thanks so much for your time.

What do I think?

Well, your therapist told you you have "nothing to worry about." You "have a few different doctors tell you the same, that you are fine and have nothing to worry about." I think you should add me to the rapidly expanding list of health professionals all telling you exactly the same thing. Which part of "you're fine and don't have anything to worry about" don't you get?

Stop testing. Continue counseling. Stop worrying!

side-effects of masturbation
Precum on anus