side-effects of masturbation
Feb 4, 2005
Does vigorous masturbation will result in HIVs or some STDs. Also what are the side-effects of masturbation.
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, despite what Sister Missionary Position might have taught you in Sunday school, masturbation does not result in HIV or STDs.
What are the "side effects of masturbation?" well, let's see . . . ah . . . sticky fingers, feeling ecstatic, grunting or maybe screaming Oh My Goddddddd! and finally getting yelled at by your mom for being in the bathroom too long with the door locked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Hair Grow Back After Syphilis Treatment?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.