What is it with UPS ? ...Brown is beautiful.

Hi Dr. Bob, I had written in a while ago about getting shingles three weeks after my Hot UPS guy gave me a blow job. I tested Negative at 90 days (woohoo!) I was laughing today at several references in your forum to UPS guys. You had asked me to let you know if I ran into a horned up pizza delivery guy or anything. That didnt happen, but I did hook up with my Brown boy once again- this time getting an unexpected delivery...

While we were "messing around", I went down on him only to notice too late that he had already "delivered". I ended up with a mouthful of Love Juice. I never do this, infact I usually play so safe as to never be the receptive partner in oral sex. I am freaking out and loathing the thought of spending the next three months in agony waiting to test. Your archives are re-assuring, to say the least. Your work is amazing.

Can you re-assure me that my endless worrying is pointless? Can I relax and enjoy my experience with my man in the brown uniform?? Thanks for all you do.

River

Hi River,

Well, I don't know if you can relax and enjoy your experience with your man in the brown uniform, but I can assure you many in this Forum are enjoying reading about your experience immensely. In fact, I'll bet some of them will be sending themselves packages just hoping your UPS guy might be willing to make another special delivery.

Regarding your worries, oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. Read through the archives that will take at least three months and you should find the information and testimonials reassuring.

Sure, get tested in three months, but don't waste the next three months worrying. That is indeed pointless.

Good luck. And don't forget to let us know if the horned up pizza guy ever does show up to "ring your bell," especially if he has a wardrobe malfunction while making his hot deliver.

Is It Time To WooHoo ?
worried about nothing?