Is It Time To WooHoo ?
Feb 1, 2005
Had many parrallel symptyoms to HIV over 6 1/2 months. PCR-dna test at 4 1/2 months after exposure and Elisa test at 6 1/2 months were both NEGATIVE.
Is It Time To WooHoo????
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep! Congrats! But, of course, you knew this already from reading the archives, didn't you? Of course you did!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Percent Of Americans Have Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
- Symptoms Of Genital Warts In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.