Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Question the at hasnt been asked!! please ansswer

Dr. Bob- I was wondering if when a person goes in for a regular "annual check-up" the blood work is screend for HIV/AIDS? If not specifically, is there anything in the blood that would come up as a red-flag that something could be wrong, like white blood cell problems or something of that nature. Please let me know, on behalf of everyone, thank you....Please also let me know if cash donations can be sent, if so please tell me where to send da money!

Actually this question has been asked (and answered) several times before ... check the archives. But just to reiterate once again the answer is "no". "Annual check up" blood work usually does not include specific HIV screening. And unfortunately, routine blood work is not reliable for indicating if someone is HIV positive or not. The only way to tell if you've been infected is to have a very specific HIV blood test.

Donations of all types are warmly appreciated. The Foundation's address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Many thanks. Stay well.

oxygen therapy
Can you stamp me tooo???