Feb 1, 2005
I have been doing research on oxygen and ozone therapy for hiv/AIDS. It seems to be a wonderful treatment if it really works. Do you know much about this topic?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, it would indeed "be a wonderful treatment if it really worked." Unfortunately it doesn't.
File that research under "nice try."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
- Having Unprotected Anal Sex With Hiv Positive Man
- Hiv Can You Get It From Earrings
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.