Feb 1, 2005
I have been doing research on oxygen and ozone therapy for hiv/AIDS. It seems to be a wonderful treatment if it really works. Do you know much about this topic?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, it would indeed "be a wonderful treatment if it really worked." Unfortunately it doesn't.
File that research under "nice try."
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Causes Vaginal Hemorrhaging And Shaking?
- 12 Week Hiv Test For A Conclusive Negative
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.