What kind of life?!

Dear Dr Bob

I have just discovered a few weeks after getting married that I am hiv+. I still have no idea how to tell him. This has been a big nightmare of my life.

I am now worried about him being exposed to my hiv+. During 90 days, he is now fatigue (just once now), skin lesion (big inflammed acne a few times), sore throat (feeling sick). We had an unprotecetd sex once after wedding day. I really want him to test again (he did test same time as me but negative) but afraid of his question of why?, you know. We live in different country now so it has been even more diffficult to deal with it.

I will feel real bad if there is anything happened to him. I prayed for him not getting any virus from me. What should I do doc? I am so scared.

I am soo desperate on your answer. I felt warmth reading your answer in those questions.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to share this kind of information; however, share it you must. You obviously love your husband very much. That comes through unquestionably in your comments. Perhaps if you are having difficulty saying the words, you could merely show him this post and my reply. It might help him to know my partner (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos Forum) is HIV negative, and I am HIV-positive. We've been together now for 12 years and couldn't be happier. HIV is a challenge, but it does not have to destroy you or your happiness together.

Good luck. Love does conquer all.

ANEMIA
Joint pain