Will You or Won't You?

Dear Doc, My third attempt at writing to you and hope this makes it. Two Things which I did on my trip to Thailand last week has made me feel very scared of having got the virus.Please do post a yes or no cos I am sure you are hardpressed for time.

1)I was barenaked and banging on a womans behind who had her underwear on.Since my penis was erect it had brushed quite often near her vaginal parts.I am scared that Vaginal fluids if secreted could have drained through the underwear and entered my body.No penetration of any kind was involved.

2)I then had a shower with her.No penetration whatsoever but we were sinking in the rather compact bathtub for quite sometime.

What are my chances of being infected.Please advise...

Neither ". . . banging on woman's behind who had her underwear on . . . (nor) sinking in rather compact bathtub for quite some time" pose a risk for HIV transmission. I see no cause for worry.

Stay well.

Just a comment - BOB IS AWESOME!
"Pay it Forward !!!!"