PEOPLE WITH OCD STOP MAKING YOUR SELF GO CRAZY ITS HARD I KNOW I HAVE OCD AND WENT THROUGH A HELL OF A TIME WORRING ABOUT HIV/AIDS

Hi Im 21 years old have had unprotected sex as a young teen you could say i was very curios and experaminted alot as horney teen. i also have obsessive compolsive disorder (ocd)when i learned about Aids i went crazy for years discovered dr.Bob three years ago and I decided i needed to be checked for hiv, having doing the whole shabang with both sexes the test came out negative. of corse it did not help hearing that so i took three more sorry dr. Bob i know there are people who really need these test i realalized i had to help myself. My ocd was conrolled by only one thing, weird as it is i started buying books on retroviology and learning as much as i could about Hiv/AIDS. im going for a medical dagree i realy want to treat people who have Hiv/Aides I am almost done with my second year of college. DR. Bob i know we can be a pain but on behalf of all the people who have ocd i thank you. you realy got me through it. and inspired me to want to be a doctor. thank you

Hello Future Doc,

Thanks for your post and taking the time to share your experience. The whole shebang (he-bang, she-bang, bang-bang-bang, whatever) is not uncommon in horned-up teens, tweens, X-gens, Y-gens or even 30 and/or 40-somethings. So don't feel you are alone in this, OK? Congratulations on your negative test results (and repeat congratulations x 3 on the unnecessary follow-up tests).

I'm also delighted you've been inspired to learn about retrovirology and are considering a career in medicine.

Good luck; stay safe; stay well.

virus remedy?
Be on Ellen's show!