KISS! & CUM ! 4th Try!!! Different answers from Hotline!!! HELP!!!

Dear Dr. Bob. This is my 4th try to get an answer from you as i believe, i could not get any better advise on this issue. I have contact 3 different hotlines and all of them have given me different answers. My exposure was a 10 seconds French kiss with a prostitute in Brazil. However 10 minutes before kissing the girl, i saw her leaving a room with a guy. Since in Brazil a lot of women do not use condom while performing oral sex, i was concerned about the possibility of this guy having ejaculated on her mouth and supposing he is HIV pos, his infected semen could get in contact with my mouth and infect me this way. As by reading your forum i know that the mouth is a hostile environment for the virus, there is oxygen and saliva that may inactivate 90% of the virus. I also know that since the girl had either swallow his semen or spited it out, there should not be large amount of semen on her mouth. On the other hand i have also read that it is not needed a large amount of semen to infect a person. So i would like to ask you if I incurred in a risk for HIV infection from this exposure? How risky was that kiss? When we say that the virus do not survive long outside the body, is the mouth considered an outside the body environment? Is 10 minutes in the mouth sufficient time to inactivate the virus or kill it? Just one more information to you, I believe I have good oral healthy, since I do not have extensive bleeding gum and my gum just bleed few times when I floss it. Dr. Bob, please help me on this!! I also want to know, how can I donate to your organization from Brazil?

Hi Brazilian Buddy,

You got three different answers from three different hotlines? Really? Which "hotlines" did you call --, "the psychic hotline" or perhaps "the Vatican hotline?" Oh, no matter. Look Guy, there's a famous old song that has the lyric "a kiss is just a kiss, as time goes by . . . ." And, I feel that applies to your situation as well. Even if some dude had spunked as Sexy Samba Sheila deep-throated his one-eyed monster, there really is no HIV risk to you from a 10-second French kiss 10 minutes later. OK? Feel free to call those hotlines back and let them know my opinion.

Donation information can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. We accept checks, money orders, credit cards and direct wire transfers. Thank you for your willingness to help others. Your one gift will touch many lives!

Stay well.

Another WOO HOO?
Dr Bob- Please respond - you gave me an answer that I don't understand/contradicting, Per piacere!!!