Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Thank you neighbor, you are an agnle

My dearest Neighbor, your suggestions are always great. May you be around for many many years to come to help people as you do. Kitrunner was great, ending could have been better and i can but got my tears rolling. Petes tea is definetly heavenly, and if i test negative again or positive, i intend to call your office and volunteer in any way i can. Regards and talk to you soon

If you enjoy tea (another of my passions), try the new Teavana at Stanford Shopping Center. Or if you're an international traveler, I strongly recommend Mariage Frères in Paris! It's my favorite temple of tea!

Good luck on your upcoming test!

Bob!! Please post, and answer regarding help for your foundation
Another WOO HOO?