Bob!! Please post, and answer regarding help for your foundation

Dr. Bob, Greetings! I hope that this message reaches you in the best of health and spirits (truly), I have written twice with questions regarding Autoimmune disorders effecting HIV blood tests, I never heard back from you, but didn't need to as I got my test results back and they were negative!!!! I don't want to WOOHOO, because I truly feel for everyone else who has had to boohoo, and just the fear of having HIV, has opened my eyes to how uneducated and uninformed I truly was. (I HAVE HAD ONE HELL OF A WILD PAST; DRUGS TATTOOS; PROMISCUITY YOU NAME IT STUPID STUPID CHOICES) It has triggered me to want to help. I am a spiritual counselor, and have over 5,000 clients, who often talk of there fears about sexually transmitted diseases and contracting HIV, and I would like to put a link on my website to the body, I would also like to create a donation link to your personal site and any other organization you might recommend. I feel this will help to spraed the message about HIV and STD, as well as help those who are already infected and in need of help. I would also like to donate $5.00 of every session I have from now on to your foundation ( I am a very busy counselor) because I feel that I need to help as much as this site has helped me. Please respond to this email, so that I can have permission to link the site and ask for donations for you! Thanks, T.H.

Hello T.H.,

Thank you for your kind words and generous offer to help promote HIV/AIDS awareness/education and raise funds to combat the pandemic. Yes, by all means you have my blessing to use the information here to help educate others.

Congratulations on your negative test results! I'm sorry I was unable to respond to your individual questions.

Stay well.

Scared
Thank you neighbor, you are an agnle