Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Bob!! Please post, and answer regarding help for your foundation
Jan 29, 2005

Dr. Bob, Greetings! I hope that this message reaches you in the best of health and spirits (truly), I have written twice with questions regarding Autoimmune disorders effecting HIV blood tests, I never heard back from you, but didn't need to as I got my test results back and they were negative!!!! I don't want to WOOHOO, because I truly feel for everyone else who has had to boohoo, and just the fear of having HIV, has opened my eyes to how uneducated and uninformed I truly was. (I HAVE HAD ONE HELL OF A WILD PAST; DRUGS TATTOOS; PROMISCUITY YOU NAME IT STUPID STUPID CHOICES) It has triggered me to want to help. I am a spiritual counselor, and have over 5,000 clients, who often talk of there fears about sexually transmitted diseases and contracting HIV, and I would like to put a link on my website to the body, I would also like to create a donation link to your personal site and any other organization you might recommend. I feel this will help to spraed the message about HIV and STD, as well as help those who are already infected and in need of help. I would also like to donate $5.00 of every session I have from now on to your foundation ( I am a very busy counselor) because I feel that I need to help as much as this site has helped me. Please respond to this email, so that I can have permission to link the site and ask for donations for you! Thanks, T.H.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello T.H.,

Thank you for your kind words and generous offer to help promote HIV/AIDS awareness/education and raise funds to combat the pandemic. Yes, by all means you have my blessing to use the information here to help educate others.

Congratulations on your negative test results! I'm sorry I was unable to respond to your individual questions.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Scared
Next
Thank you neighbor, you are an agnle

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.