Not a question, just a comment (please read!)
Jan 28, 2005
Dr. Bob: This isn't a question, but just a comment for you. I just wanted to thank you for your hard work and creating this site to educate the average person about HIV/AIDS. Your knowledge, ability to ease nerves, and sense of humor are truly remarkable and I think you should be praised for your efforts. God bless!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thank you! I sincerely hope the higher powers smile on you as well!
Good thoughts and peace.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Cut On Lip
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.