|Are Condoms Carcenogenic?
Jan 27, 2005
A person living with AIDS announced to an HIV class today that condoms...esp. polyurethane ones such as Avanti and the Female Condoms are carcenogenic. Is there ANY validity to this claim. I think it made the majority of the listeners hearts come up into their throats!
Thanks for any information you can provide!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
The person who advised the class that condoms are carcinogens is woefully misinformed. I'd suggest you ask the teacher or leader of the class to "clarify" this person's claim by providing scientific fact rather than this person's science-fiction fantasy.
Condoms are not carcinogenic. End of story.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.