Mikes Pastries!

Thanks, Dr. Bob I was just nervous to give blood my appointment was this week. If you send me an address I will definatly send you some Cannolis Mikes is the best!

Thanks for your help you will be in my prayers!

The best address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

I'll be visiting Mike's personally at the end of February, as there is an HIV/AIDS conference in Boston then that I'll be attending assuming Boston's snow melts a bit and Logan airport is operational . . . .

Stay well! Many thanks!

My six months in hell!
"i'm not a homosexual! i'm a heterosexual who fucks around with guys!"