Surprise! From Firehammer

Hi Again Dr. Bob,

Have you ever worked with the Bill and Melissa Gates Foundation for grant money or donations to your foundations? If not, I may be able to help. This is not a joke, nor is it an enticement for you to post my message;I'm over the HIV scare.

My best friend is the younger brother of Patty XXXXX, President and co-chair if the Gates Foundation. She does a lot of work with AIDS research, and assistance organizations and I was wondering if you would like me to mention you and your Foundation to her. I've known Patty through my friend for over 20 years and I would love to do something to help you out.

Let me know what I can do.

Sincerely,

Pete

Hello Pete,

First of all, I'm delighted your HIV scare is now history!

Next, no, we haven't worked directly with the Bill and Melissa Gates Foundation, but would certainly love to do so! Thanks for putting in a good word on our behalf. Information about the Foundation can be downloaded from our Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay well and many thanks.

She Nearly Bit It Off
My six months in hell!