TO ALL - Please do NOT self diagnose!!!!

About 47 days ago, I performed an unsafe sexual act with a very promiscuous female. She was a swinger who revealed to me that she had unsafe sex with about 1 man a week with him ejacualating inside her. Mind you this is a different man each week...and sometimes multiple partners in one sitting (if that is the right word). I had a brief unprotected exposure with her..about 2 minutes of uncovered vaginal intercourse. Then about 30 minutes of covered intercourse. Then I got scared. I came on this website and read about every symptom. I found out about seroconversion and the possible symptoms. I read about night sweats and lo and behold...two days later I had night sweats. I read about the rash...and sure enough...a rash appeared sometime afterward. And so it continued...body aches, low grade fever etc etc. So I got up the nerve and got tested. I did it twice. After 30 days and then after 45 days. Both tests were NEGATIVE. WOO HOO!!!!!! I plan to test again in another month or so. But the moral behind this story is not about my success thus far. But my failure. failure to act!. Not with self diagnosis but with testing. if you truly belive that you have the disease and you read about possible symptoms you WILL convince yourself that you are experiencing those symptoms. You almost will the symptoms on yourself. The mind is truly a powerful tool. So my message to all who are concerned about their symptoms ... GET OVER IT!!!! About 90+ percent of you are willing these symptoms on yourself (Like I was). GO GET TESTED! Just my 12 cents worth. Great job on this board my man ! Keep it up. Peace.

OK, let's see here . . . . First off, yes, multiple partners could indeed be "sitting," ... or standing, doggie style, reverse cowgirl or any of hundreds of other positions. (Check Kama Sutra for complete list.)

Next, you had "a brief unprotected exposure . . . then 30 minutes of covered intercourse . . . then got scared . . . and then came on this Web site! . . . ." Wow! You spunked us? I had no idea we were that exciting.

OK, thanks for "unloading" on us . . . unloading your story that is. I agree completely with your sentiments and advice. It's worth far more than 12 cents, by the way!

Stay well. Good luck!

Has there ever been a reported case of HIV transmition by sweat or saliva?
She Nearly Bit It Off