A million thank you's!

Dr. Bob,

You have no idea how much you have done for me. I have spent the last 7 years worrying and thinking I was positive. After reading the posts in this forum I finally got up the nerve to get tested. It was negative.

I am a proud Republican, but I am now much more liberal in many ways. This experience has changed me, for the better I think.

A donation of $500 is heading towards your foundation and I hope that it helps.

My best to you and Steve for many years of joy and happiness.

Thank you again.

Hi!

WOO-HOO! And congratulations! My hopes for the Republican Party have just been elevated tremendously.

Thank you also for your very generous donation. Your gift of compassion will be both life and hope giving. On behalf of the many lives that will be touched by your kindness, please accept my heartfelt thanks.

Now, is there anything you can do about Tom DeLay?

Stay well. Peace and health.

I Will Be your first case
Carly