Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I Will Be your first case
Jan 27, 2005

Hello Dr.

I will be your first case of mutual masturbation transmission. I am just interested to know who I need to keep informed so that people know they can get it through mutual masturbation and that it isn't theoretical.

Here is the case, a massage girl undid her underwear gave me access to her vagina. After messing with her panties she then started masturbating me for about 7 seconds. I put my finger in her for about 3 seconds (no cuts) and got some vaginal fluid on my finger (very little). I then freaked when I finished and touched the base of my penis (not the top) for one second with the same finger, no cuts on penis.

That is it. I now have the following symptoms 2 weeks later (102 fever, muscle aches, no appetite, thrush, enlarged lymphs, sore throat, sweats)

Who do I need to let know you can get it this way? The CDC? Home Access? Who?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Who do you "need to keep informed???" Hmmm . . . the CDC? Nope! Home Access? Nope! . . . . Dr. Bob? Nope! . . . . Well, then who??? The only person who needs to "keep informed" is you.

You are not going to be the first case of mutual-masturbation HIV transmission. Rather, you will merely be the gazillionth-and-one worry wort who thinks he is. If you'd like to meet the other gazillion folks in your anything but exclusive club, just take a read through the archives.

We'll all be waiting with bated breath for your revelation that your HIV tests actually turn out to be negative. This will come as a monumental surprise to no one, except you. I'll also advise you in advance. The negative result is not a miracle either.

Write back with your earth-shattering news (NOT!) in three-month's time and we'll all try very hard not to say, "See, we told you so."

Good luck. (Not that you need it.)

Dr. Bob

Previous
Sex with pants on
Next
A million thank you's!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.