I Will Be your first case

Hello Dr.

I will be your first case of mutual masturbation transmission. I am just interested to know who I need to keep informed so that people know they can get it through mutual masturbation and that it isn't theoretical.

Here is the case, a massage girl undid her underwear gave me access to her vagina. After messing with her panties she then started masturbating me for about 7 seconds. I put my finger in her for about 3 seconds (no cuts) and got some vaginal fluid on my finger (very little). I then freaked when I finished and touched the base of my penis (not the top) for one second with the same finger, no cuts on penis.

That is it. I now have the following symptoms 2 weeks later (102 fever, muscle aches, no appetite, thrush, enlarged lymphs, sore throat, sweats)

Who do I need to let know you can get it this way? The CDC? Home Access? Who?

Who do you "need to keep informed???" Hmmm . . . the CDC? Nope! Home Access? Nope! . . . . Dr. Bob? Nope! . . . . Well, then who??? The only person who needs to "keep informed" is you.

You are not going to be the first case of mutual-masturbation HIV transmission. Rather, you will merely be the gazillionth-and-one worry wort who thinks he is. If you'd like to meet the other gazillion folks in your anything but exclusive club, just take a read through the archives.

We'll all be waiting with bated breath for your revelation that your HIV tests actually turn out to be negative. This will come as a monumental surprise to no one, except you. I'll also advise you in advance. The negative result is not a miracle either.

Write back with your earth-shattering news (NOT!) in three-month's time and we'll all try very hard not to say, "See, we told you so."

Good luck. (Not that you need it.)

Sex with pants on
A million thank you's!