Damnit dude, I love you! Dr.Bob= kickass man! Everyone worried about hiv needs to totally chill out!!!

For a while I was worried that I was infected with hiv, and i was 100% sure I had it! I had almost every symptom in the book and was suffering for about 2-3 weeks so i went in for a checkup and it turns out i have mono hahah! Although the girl i had protected sex with 3 months ago didnt give me hiv, she gave me mono!! The doctor said my chances are less than 1/1000 for contracting hiv but I'm still going to get a blood test so that i can protect all of my loved ones! For all of you that are worried YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME: 1) Read all of Dr. Bobs replies! It helps alot! 2) Chill out!!!! You're being very greedy and ignorant! Even in the worst case scenario, where you do have hiv it does not mean its the end of your life! There are people suffering right now from the tsunami that are in dire need of help! Think of every day as if its your last and dont worry about yourself man :-) 3) Donate to charities that will put an end to this epidemic! 4) Never give up hope! Youve gotta be confident!!!!! 5) Don't make out with a girl that has mono! :-D I hope everyone has a wonderful new year and learns to stop being such worrywarts! The real people that you should be worrying about in the matter of HIV are those that already infected! IM DEFINATELY SENDING SOME MONEY TO THE BOBINATOR AND ALL OF YOU SHOULD AS WELL :) peace -TNT

Hi TNT,

TNT, thanks for your dynamite post (so to speak).

Here's an easy way to summarize the Bobinator's philosophy:

Yesterday is done, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why They call it the "present."

Use your present wisely and always remember don't make out with chicks that have mono!

Stay well, TNT!

Dr. Bobinator

Scared shitless
ejaculated fluid in the nose/mixed status