Definitive ?

Hello Dr. Bob

I'm writing to you again. Sorry but i have no answer ...

My last sexual relation has in 10th October 2004 with a prostitute. Safe Vaginal Sex, but she masturbate me and spitt in my penis without condom. On the 13th January 2005, (93 days after), i took an antibody test, (i think Elisa, correct me if i'm wrong). The result: negative both HIV-1 and HIV-2. This is a definitive result or i have to repeat the test in abouth 3 mounths ? In the middle of November i took antibiotic to my renal colic, and 3 days before the hiv test i stopped an anti-inflamatory that my dentist gave to me. The antibiotic and the anti-inflamatory affect the result of the test ? Please doctor, tell me if i can rest with the result, because i'm scared... No sexual relations of any kind before the 10th October.

Thanks and stay well doc.

She "spit in my penis??" hmmm . . . that wasn't very nice now, was it? Relax, guy. A negative ELISA out to 93 days following "safe vaginal sex" and a spit handjob is definitive. Neither your antibiotics nor your anti-inflammatory dental medication would affect the results, OK?

Stay safe. Stay well. Stop worrying.

protection from needlesticks and accidential exposure
Please 'stamp' me