|HIV doesn't cause ADIS
Jan 23, 2005
I want to do a test. I will culture HIV in my laboratory. Purify it and inject myself with it. I will prove that HIV doesnt cause AIDS. Why would I do this? Because of the corrupted drug companies, government politics, corrupted medical journals, and the meat and dairy industry. I am crazy but I am also 100% serious. About myself, I am a vegan, have been for 10 years. I study the viruses that cause gastroenteritis and will gain my doctorate in less than 2 months. What do you think?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. The title of your question is "HIV doesn't cause ADIS." I agree it doesn't cause ADIS; however, it definitely does cause AIDS.
2. You ask, "What do you think?" I agree with you: I think you are indeed "crazy!"
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Someone Who Doesn't Have It?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Sucking Breast?
- Can You Catch HIV From Drinking After Someone?
- Can You Get AIDS From Ear Piercing?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With Stripper?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.