HIV doesn't cause ADIS

I want to do a test. I will culture HIV in my laboratory. Purify it and inject myself with it. I will prove that HIV doesnt cause AIDS. Why would I do this? Because of the corrupted drug companies, government politics, corrupted medical journals, and the meat and dairy industry. I am crazy but I am also 100% serious. About myself, I am a vegan, have been for 10 years. I study the viruses that cause gastroenteritis and will gain my doctorate in less than 2 months. What do you think?

1. The title of your question is "HIV doesn't cause ADIS." I agree it doesn't cause ADIS; however, it definitely does cause AIDS.

2. You ask, "What do you think?" I agree with you: I think you are indeed "crazy!"

a short question
Pornstars and PCR