Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Naughty boy wants an answer on his second try!
Jan 23, 2005

Hi again Dr. Bob!

I have read about you in this forum and I really think that's fascinating that people like you can help people by answering their questions. So, anyway I know you play the Piano, guess what, I play the Piano too, so if you come to Santiago de Chile, I would love to show you the city :-) but with the condition that we must play some piano ;) hehehehe!

About the foundation, i think it's a really big deal today taking care of the people that don't have access to medication. So, I think i will be donating some amount of money, I don't know how much, but some will be destinated to your foundation (I'm student and don't have too many money on my pockets ;-)

I hope you can answer my question, as this is the second time I write to you. As I told you yesterday, a girl sucked my one-eyed monster without me wearing a condom about 1 month and a half ago. I was pretty scared about HIV transmission but after reading lots and lots of answers here in the forum, I think that would be a very smart move to stop worrying like a paranoid person hehehe :D.

Nevertheless, I have been feeling some kind of wetness on the inside of my one-eyed monster (Yes, i know that it sounds really weird) and if I take a look at my urethra by opening it slightly, I can see some bright fluid, but I guess that's normal right? I mean, I've never look there before, as I didn't have the need.

So I want to know if I'm just overreacting? Do you think that's like a symptom for any STD? (I mean, leaving alone the HIV that I'm almost sure that I don't have)

I know for sure that many people have been asking this kind of question a billion times, but I would feel very relief if you answer MY question and not telling me to read on another posts.

So, even if you decide to spank me after this, answer my question, please :-)

I will be very thankful.

Best regards, Ignacio.

(Sorry about my poor english, but is not my native language :-)

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Are you overreacting? Yep!!

The inside of your one-eyed monster is indeed supposed to be "wet." It's a mucous membrane, something like the inside of your mouth, OK?

Now, unhand your big bopper Cyclops and go play the piano. . but wash your hands first. You don't want slippery (or sticky) piano keys!

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Do I have HIV?
Next
GLOBS OF JUICY SALIVA. NOW WHAT?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.