Love you

Hi !

I don't know if you remember me. I'm the guy, with one episode of unprotected insertive vaginal (and oral, but I read that oral sex is only a theorical risk so...) with an unknown HIV status 21 y old female blond hair, green eyes, 5"6, 125 pounds, which is complety irrelevant, but hope it makes you laugh :). Not a sex worker and to my knowledge, not an IV user either.

Anyways, I went to do the blood test. I will have my results in 2 weeks. I live in Canada hahaha. Yeah, fucking long to get an HIV result but hey, everything (most of...) regarding health care is free here AND we don't have Bush to govern us hihi.

My doctor seems not worry at all for me and the risk I took. He said for other patients, he is very worried, but for me, nope. He says here (Canada, in la belle province I am), women with HIV are mostly IV drug users, not many are in the heterosexual community. He checked if I had lymphnodes breifly, I didn't. He couldn't guarantee 100% negative, so he said 99 % sure it will be negative.

There is no questions here (yet), I just needed to "talk" (type I guess). I feel lonely and a bit depressed tonight, I'm still scared of the result. I think about it everyday since the night after I had sex.

I love it when you answer me, it makes me smile, and I love reading you in other posts ! I'm a fan, too!

And how are you doing ? If you need to talk to somebody, how crazy it may sound, you can e mail me or I can give you my phone number / msn / bank account (kidding for the last one hehe).

I want to say 2 last things (maybe 3).

1) I am sorry that I was selfish. I asked a few questions, you answered me a few times, but few people actually ask how Mr. Frascino is doing. I remember one night I was reading a post, made me think about you, and I almost cried. I am ssssssssoooo sssoorrrryyy that you are HIV :(. I hope I won't be myself, but I really admire you, and love you so much even if I never actullally met you or talked to you in person.

2) If I am HIV-, I'll write to you, and let you know (even if I'm pos) so we can woo-hoo together or boo-hoo. I'll also give some piece of advice for some WW.

3) Little question: I read stuff on sore thorats. My only "ARS" seem to be symptom. No fever, no other shit. Lasted 5 days. But, reading the forum, in some answer, I read that sore thorats have nothing do to with HIV. What's the deal on this ?

I gave money for tsunami a few days ago. I send money to your fondation too. I will send more after my result.

I'll let you go. I feel a bit better know. I hope you stay well too. Remember, if you need a friend for whatever, just talking cuz you're down, or had a bad day, I'm here for you!

Take care and stay well for all of us, promise? We need you here !

Yes, of course I remember you . . . well at least I think I do. Your 21-year-old female, blond, green-eyed, 5'6", 125-pound sex partner was the one with the tattoo on her left butt cheek that says "visa accepted here", right?

Yes, it goes without saying that if you live in a country where there is free healthcare, Dubya is certainly not in charge! (The number of Americans without healthcare coverage has skyrocketed since he took office.)

Regarding your little question, "sore throat" is much too common a symptom for way too many illnesses to link it to HIV ARS. The bottom line is that you placed yourself at some degree of risk by having unprotected sex, so you need HIV screening whether or not you have a sore throat or any ARS symptoms.

Good luck on your test! We'll send you our best good-luck karma! Thanks for your offer to chat! And thank you for your donation for those in need.

Although I can't promise to stay well, I can and certainly do promise to try! I hope you'll do the same!

I THINK I LOVE YOU
Do I have HIV?