I THINK I LOVE YOU

Doc,

Just to be sure you answer this time i'll say what many of the other "successful" posters have said 1)donation will follow(actually true) 2)i'm thinking of suicide(not true) 3) I love you(possibly true

I am however really stressed. I received oral unprotected from a sex worker 6 WEEKS AGO and am concerned that she may have had blood, due to brushing, in her mouth.

1) would severe stiff neck and lower back pain after 1 week for 1 week with some body aches be considered ars symptom (meningitis-like symptom)? 2) would the former followed by canker sore and pain underarms and groin a week later be a concern for hiv. 3) do symtoms occur all at once or can they present a few 1 week AND others the next when the former have resolved, would fever most likely need to be present? 4)are ther lymph nodes in the lower back just above and on the side of spine? 5) would insertive oral with trace amounts of blood in receiver's mouth be approximately the same risk as insertive vaginal? Kindly assess my risk. And seriously i will send a donation . you are doing an unbelievable service to all Thank You!!!!!!!!

First off, donations do not influence my decision as to which questions to post. Over 90% of folks promising donations, of course, never send them. And that's fine, although some would think it's a real great way to rack up all kinds of bad karma with the higher powers, who, I suppose, may frown on such duplicitous behavior. But, for my part, my advice is free and available to all. Really!

Next, I'm glad you are not suicidal. With so many people struggling to survive horrendous challenges in the world today, the thought of voluntarily giving up even one second of our all-too-brief lives on this amazing planet is abhorrent to me.

Next, thanks for the love and kind words. They are appreciated.

OK, on to your questions:

1. Almost anything could be considered a symptom. However, what you specifically describe following such a low risk activity would almost certainly not be related to HIV, statistically speaking.

2. No. Again, your risk is minimal at best and these symptoms, very nonspecific.

3. ARS symptoms vary considerably form person to person, so there is no absolute answer to this query.

4. No.

5. No.

WooHooo! From a former Sailor who now works in the Middle East
Love you