"leave the gun - take the canolis"

Doc, I am knocking myself ou t everyday to get an answer. Please respond

I received unprotected insertive oral with a sex worker.

Five days later I had chst aches and a cough, no fever 99.4 highest afternnon temp no sore throat. a few days later aches and pains underarms, a canker sore on tongue and a severe stiff neck which lasted 1o days. I also had a swelling in lower back. It was spongy and hurt to the touch. It was above the tailbone to right of the spine. Are there lymh nodes there???????? I have not found a match in archives for this laundry list in particular tHE SEVERE STIFF NECK AND LOWER BACK SWELLING. cOULD THIS BE ARS RELATED?/

Since you at least checked the archives and came up with my favorite quote from The Godfather, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. I'll answer your question if you stop worrying. Deal? OK, here you go: oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission, especially for the insertive partner. Your "symptoms" are very nonspecific and you definitely should not take the quantum leap to assuming they are HIV related. I cannot diagnose the cause of your "lower back swelling" over the Internet, but it certainly is not a symptom of HIV ARS. If your symptoms are persisting, see your doctor for an evaluation. Even if your symptoms have resolved but you remain worried, get HIV tested at three months. If your anxiety is a problem during the three-month window period, seek counseling to help you cope with your fears, as they are way out of proportion to any real risk of HIV transmission. Now leave the worries and pass me the canoli.

Good luck. Feel better, OK?

I love you Dr Bob!
Big Denotion!Tomorrow Judgement Day!!