I love you Dr Bob!

I read these responses from people questioning the validity of your expertise and I remember first feeling the same reading through these posts.

The thing these people don't understand is how much information there really IS in the archives. I started seeing the HIGHLY educated responses and amazing balance that you maintain in your questions.

Dr Bob can't diagnose online and these HARD questions people are talking about have already been answered and are usually a plea for consolation or even worse validation of bad behaviour.

Thanks for all you do Bob,

you're amazing,

And I love you, too, for that post!

Dr. Bob 3 Nick 0
"leave the gun - take the canolis"