Viral Load and ARS symptoms
Jan 20, 2005
Is it possible that having an HIV exposure with an individual who has a high viral load could cause ARS symptoms to occur within 2-3 days after exposure? I am certainly aware that ARS will vary for everyone, so I guess I'm asking what the prevalence of such occurence might be based on your experience? Your work is precious!
Response from Dr. Frascino
No, in my experience, two-three days is too early to experience HIV ARS symptoms, no matter what the source patient's viral load happens to be.
My work is "precious?" Hmmm . . . OK, I never thought of it that way, but OK, thanks!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dizziness After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.