Worried, Please Read, Seriously

you never posted or answered any of my questions, but thats cool. I'm sure I was like number 10,000 on your list. Heres the thing, I have not slept in 3 months, panic, Lexepro, you name it. Had every symptom, still have some........ I got tested 3 times in a little over 3 months. Theres $150 I wish I had back, but it made me feel better. So, my point is this. This diagnosis is real, although, the chances are in our favor. Now lets not go throw our condoms away just yet, get tested, if it makes you feel better, get tested twice. But be calm, read archives, god knows I did, know'em by heart. I'm a X-filer, adios, chow, later! (thats all I know in languages) My neg. status will stay that way! Good luck, and to Robert, sometimes I get your humor, others I don't, but nonetheless, you're a gift to us all! Thank you the most!

Hi X-Filer,

Thanks for sharing your experience! WOO-HOO! Congratulations!

No sleep for three months? WOWZA, I think it's you turned off Fear Factor and hit the sheets, don't you?

Stay well.

So many are selfish
How and when to tell a boyfriend im hiv+