Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Re: Everyone ! Please stop the bashing !
Jan 20, 2005

Dr. Bob,

I second this person's comments. He/She is totally right.

Personally me, I've emailed you 6 times from 2002, and EVERY TIME got a KIND response.

Please accept our apologies on behalf of the nasty rogues who are tainting the warm feelings of millions of us have for you.

You are doing a GREAT JOB like no one else, please keep up the good work. We will write a recommendation to the Body.com people to make you a PERMANENT MEMBER coz you deserve it.

And finally to my friend, sorry, the patent rights for "FRASCINO FAN CLUB" are totally with me -- I already started it in 2002 !! You can only JOIN it, but can't start a new one. (LOL Just kidding.)

Thank you for posting Dr. Bob,

Your Fan

=================== Doctor Bob, I am always in awe of your great spirit and awesome atitude when you handle the worried wells in this forum.

Every now and then, some worried freak comes in and questions your knowledge and experience in hiv, some even pass rude remarks which i think is totally uncalled for....LISTEN UP PEOPLE, DUN INSULT A MAN WHO IS DEDICATING HIS PRECIOUS TIME TO HELP U 365 DAYS !

Bob, never for one second should u feel that your work and dedication is not appreciated. You have done so much in all the years u have been here that will make u be remembered in many people's hearts for the rest of their lives.

There are millions of people all around the world that have had their lives put back in place because of yr wisdom and caring words...You've made alot of people laugh with your humourous jokes....it's a blessing that the webmasters have u onboard their team....it seems like a honour to just write to you.

Bob, I just hope no matter what some people say u will continue to do what u are doing now....helping someone. Rest assured, millions of people are always behind you all the way....

THANK YOU DOCTOR BOB ! I HOPE U HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR ! HAVE FUN !

PS: Can we start a Robert Frascino Fan Club with your blessings ?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Fan,

Thanks for your support and warm recommendation! So now the fan club has two official members. That means enrollment has skyrocketed by 100 % in just the past few weeks! Can a call from Oprah requesting an appearance on her show be next? Hmmm . . . I think I'd prefer being on Ellen DeGeneres's show instead.

Stay well, Loyal Friend.

Dr. Bob

Previous
I don't know if I got a lap dance.
Next
Sleepless in Barcelona (PLEASE HELP)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.