I don't know if I got a lap dance.

Hello - I was just wondering what you consider a lap dance. I had a naked chick rubbing her pussy all over the tip of my dick. I was wearing uderwear and a bathing suit. (1) is that what you call a no risk lap dance. (2) whats my risk? Thanks

Not only do you not know what a lap dance is, but apparently you can't tell the difference between a swimming pool and a titty-bar. Why were you wearing a bathing suit and your Calvins??? Oh, never mind.

If a naked chick is rough riding your fully dressed big bopper, chances are you are indeed getting a lap dance, especially if she's wearing red cha-cha heels, there is loud bad disco music playing and a burly sweaty dude named Bruno is sitting nearby with a raincoat in his lap.

I would consider your HIV risk to be essentially nonexistent. I think your biggest worries should be 1) Bruno and 2) being busted by the fashion police.

Stay well.

One mistake..is my life as i know it over???
Re: Everyone ! Please stop the bashing !