RE:PEP,please i need...." [forgot about donation]

HI doc, sorry but i forgot to ask about the donation and thanks for answering.

You really helped me but left me with some concern (which i will address shortly)

I dont have a job, so i was wondering if donating $20 to $30 would be OK. Would it? it would have to be money order.

Now about the concern part. (im the one with that wrote about 3 days ago about penis being loose/going down a bit inside condom after vaginal before oral). Well you said something like "i see no reasons for concern or consideration of PEP! Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe." Ok now im guessing by that you mean there is not risk of getting hiv and that i should just forget about it, and that i am doing good by protecting myself, am i right? In other words is a test recommended?

Thanks you doctor. I love everything you do, thanks for everything you do. THANK YOU

P.S " . . . or was it safe because the penis never fell off . . . ." OUCHAMAGOUCHA! I should hope not! " I meant the condom never fell, silly me OUCHHH

Hello OUCHAMAGOUCHA-Guy,

If the condom remained in place, your risk for HIV transmission would be essentially nonexistent. If you feel you've placed yourself at risk, testing always remains an option for you, even if it's just for peace of mind.

All donations are warmly appreciated. It only costs 85 cents to potentially save a life by providing medication to HIV+ pregnant women to help prevent mother-to-fetus transmission of the virus. Yes, money orders are fine. Thanks for your willingness to help others in desperate need. Donation information can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe.

17old guy from milano
black male; feel I'm being ignored by doctors