vaginal fluids on my anus

Hello Doctor Frascino, First off, I wanted to commend you for the inspirational lifestyle that you have managed to lead in spite of your HIV positive status. You have always impressed me. Now, onto my question. About 6 months ago, I received an heterosexual erotic massage from a person whose HIV status is not known. We both took off most of our clothes and she gave me a massage while I laid down completely flat on my stomach. She sat on top of my buttocks while her vagina made contact with my anus (which might have had the normal sores from wiping too hard). I don't think she secreted any bodily fluids (as I found that I was completey dry afterwards) and she was wearing a see-through panties (the kind of nylon on normal pantyhose). What are the chances that I could have been infected, Dr.?

"Normal sores from wiping too hard???" What? First off, those sores would not be normal and next, what are you using for toilet tissue? Brillo pads??? I suggest you try squeezably soft Charmin'.

Regarding the masseuse who was mounted on your buttocks and riding you like Sea Biscuit during your massage, no worries! HIV is not going to teleport from her love canal through the see-through panties and up your butt. OK? Sure, if you're worried, get tested at three months, but this would be only for peace of mind, not because I felt there was significant risk that warrants testing.

Stay well. And remember to save the Brillo for the pots and pans, not your can.

PCR Testing Solution 99% effective at 28 days???
You Really Piss Me Off!