do they test for hiv before operations??????????
Jan 17, 2005
dr bob do they test people for hiv before operations in all hospitals?such as back operations etc?
Response from Dr. Frascino
One wonders why you ask!?! Are you putting off that herniated disc operation because you are afraid they will test you for HIV? Or perhaps you're wondering if that desperate housewife who lives next door who just came home form the hospital is safe for some neighborly TLC.
Oh well, whatever the reason, the answer is no. You can't assume an HIV test will be run before all operations in all hospitals. Sorry.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Insurance Coverage For Buffalo Hump Surgery Removal
- Where Do Genital Herpes Appear?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Type Of Antibiotic Treats Chlamydia?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.