Everyone ! Please Stop The Bashing !

Doctor Bob, I am always in awe of your great spirit and awesome atitude when you handle the worried wells in this forum.

Every now and then, some worried freak comes in and questions your knowledge and experience in hiv, some even pass rude remarks which i think is totally uncalled for....LISTEN UP PEOPLE, DUN INSULT A MAN WHO IS DEDICATING HIS PRECIOUS TIME TO HELP U 365 DAYS !

Bob, never for one second should u feel that your work and dedication is not appreciated. You have done so much in all the years u have been here that will make u be remembered in many people's hearts for the rest of their lives.

There are millions of people all around the world that have had their lives put back in place because of yr wisdom and caring words...You've made alot of people laugh with your humourous jokes....it's a blessing that the webmasters have u onboard their team....it seems like a honour to just write to you.

Bob, I just hope no matter what some people say u will continue to do what u are doing now....helping someone. Rest assured, millions of people are always behind you all the way....

THANK YOU DOCTOR BOB ! I HOPE U HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR ! HAVE FUN !

PS: Can we start a Robert Frascino Fan Club with your blessings ?

Thanks for your support !

As for the "worried freaks with the totally uncalled for rude remarks," well they are just worried freaks making totally uncalled for rude remarks, so don't get too upset by them. I certainly don't. Most are just extremely anxious, woefully uninformed, irrational, psychological impaired worrywarts. Surprisingly some turn out to be really nice folks, once they've been enlightened with facts rather than terrified with fears. And then some really are just obnoxious freaks and they wind up becoming Jimmy Swaggarts, Jerry Falwells or "Reverend" Phelpses!

A fan club? Me? Really? Gosh, I sure hope the paparazzi and stalkers turn out to be handsome. I'll keep you posted!

Stay well. Happy New Year.

Remerciements
Help I can't un-stick from the sticky bed thought