Oh No, What have you done Bob??!!

Hey I am a girl from UK who just today posted long long email about the fact that I waited 14 years to get tested after stupid risky behaviour with IV drug user, I'm sitting here Woo-Hooing about my neg result and I read something you wrote about the posibility of a false negative... no no no please don't do this to me. I thought I had just ended 14 years of torture. Only took one test but Doctor reassured me it was definitive. Do you dis-agree??? Oh Bob, what have you done?! ps. can i donate from UK, I think your site is even better than popbitch

Don't do what to you??? Actually, I very much agree with your doctor's advice that your 14-year negative test is definitive and conclusive. If you don't believe us, go ahead and retest. It, too, will be negative and we'll say "I told you so". That, I promise, we really will "do to you". OK?

Yes, you can donate from the UK with check, money order, direct wire transfer or credit card. Donation information can be found on the Foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Better than popbitch? WOW! Really? That is a compliment. Isn't it?

Stay well!

WOOOOOOOHOOO
In a pinch, can waterproof nylon be an effective barrier againts HIV?