Jan 14, 2005
Just writing to let you know that I took a Home Access test and I am a negative. I spent several months worrying about my PROTECTED "exposure." Thank you for this site - your support and efforts are amazing.
P.S. To all those out there wondering and worrying:
DON'T STRESS - GO TAKE THE FREAKIN' TEST
Response from Dr. Frascino
Salut Monsieur le Penseur,
WOO-HOO! Youpi!!! Toutes mes félicitations!
Je suis d'accord avec tes conseils !
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Dry Cough?
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sharing Vibrators Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.