PEP, Please i neeed answer before 72 hours. PLEASE!(donation

Well first let me say im a huge fan of yours, thanks for all the help you give.

Now this is my problem, i had an encounter with a sex worker (female) earlier today. So if im at risk i can try PEP. Please help

Ok so this is what happen. She came over and she started with oral on me and after that we had vaginal sex (all that time i had a condom on, even for oral and i didnt perform oral on her). Here one of the problemsm i think, the condom didn't break but after i pulled out from vaginal my penis went down a bit. The condom did not fall, the main ring was still all the way down to the testicles erea as it should. It never fell of, so when she held it to do oral, i got hard again and there was never a need to put it back in place (again as it never actually fell, more like my penis was a bit loose in the condom for a bit but the tip never exposed). After that i finished and i took the condom off and cleaned my penis followed by a shower (after washing my hands first).

So doc, am i at rish, does my penis being loose in the condom a bit pose a threat? Or was it safe because the penis never fell off and the tip was not exposed. Please help, do i need PEP?

" . . . or was it safe because the penis never fell off . . . ." OUCHAMAGOUCHA! I should hope not!

Relax, guy. I see absolutely no reasons for concern or consideration of PEP! Continue to play safe and you'll stay safe. And by all means, never, ever let your big bopper fall off!

How common is it?
WOOOOOOOHOOO