|Just a comment
Jan 14, 2005
Just a comment - I like the way you changed your writing style, by being more specific and answering point wise.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
I wasn't really aware I had changed my writing style. But hell, if you like it, all the better. Hmmm . . . perhaps I need to rewrite this response to fit with my new style. OK, here you go:
1. Thanks for your comment.
2. Glad you like the change.
3. I think you're nice, too.
4. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Fast Can You Detect A Std?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Symptoms Of Crabs
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.