Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

French Quarters' French Kiss
Jan 14, 2005

Dr. Bob You are the man. I know you're a man of travel and have probably been to New Orleans to enjoy the craziness of that town. Well, I was there a couple of months ago and enjoyed the offerings a little too much. While receiving a lap dance the stripper starts to make out with for about 10 seconds. I know, I know "A kiss is just a kiss", but we're talking about New Orleans here, the land of taboo. Could I make medical history (as the CDC rep told me) and be the first documented kissing tranmission on the books? I experienced slight nausea and slight sore throat about 5 weeks after incident and now "red band" around gum line. Hook an Italian brother up on an answer if you get a chance!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Italian French-Kisser,

Yes, I know "N'awlins French Quarter" very, very well. Sure, it can be slightly seedy in a debauched Southern decadent kind of way, but its' far from the land of taboo. In case you're interested, I have compiled a complete travel guide, glossy brochure and video footage of my extensive adventures visiting the land of taboo that are available to those 18 years of age and older. But I digress . . . so back to your question: could you make medical history frenching in the French Quarter? Nope. Not a chance, my friend. This will not be your 15 minutes of fame, no matter how good (or bad) that 10-second lip-lock tonsil-hockey was.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
!!!GERMAN TV SAYS KISSING IS MORE RISKY THAN PENETRATION!!!
Next
Just a comment

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.