French Quarters' French Kiss

Dr. Bob You are the man. I know you're a man of travel and have probably been to New Orleans to enjoy the craziness of that town. Well, I was there a couple of months ago and enjoyed the offerings a little too much. While receiving a lap dance the stripper starts to make out with for about 10 seconds. I know, I know "A kiss is just a kiss", but we're talking about New Orleans here, the land of taboo. Could I make medical history (as the CDC rep told me) and be the first documented kissing tranmission on the books? I experienced slight nausea and slight sore throat about 5 weeks after incident and now "red band" around gum line. Hook an Italian brother up on an answer if you get a chance!

Hello Italian French-Kisser,

Yes, I know "N'awlins French Quarter" very, very well. Sure, it can be slightly seedy in a debauched Southern decadent kind of way, but its' far from the land of taboo. In case you're interested, I have compiled a complete travel guide, glossy brochure and video footage of my extensive adventures visiting the land of taboo that are available to those 18 years of age and older. But I digress . . . so back to your question: could you make medical history frenching in the French Quarter? Nope. Not a chance, my friend. This will not be your 15 minutes of fame, no matter how good (or bad) that 10-second lip-lock tonsil-hockey was.

Stay well.

!!!GERMAN TV SAYS KISSING IS MORE RISKY THAN PENETRATION!!!
Just a comment