C'mon Dr Bob, I made a donation. Please answer me. 4th time

Dr. Bob, I really need your advice. I made a 200.00 dollar donation a few months ago, and noe I need your expert no nonsense guidance. Approx 4 weeks while on business travel to Singapore, I used the services of 2 pro's from a state legal brothel. I received PRTOECTED receptive oral, and PROTECTED insertive vaginal from both of them. At the time of the sex, I may or may not of had a heat rash in my pubic area. It may have also been a herpes outbreak, although I doubt that as I never get outbreaks in that area. Now I am experiencing some pretty disconcerning symptoms. I have had a sore throat for about a week, diareaha that lasted 4 days, pain in my groin and under my arms but I could not tell if my glands were swollen, and the most worrisome symptom is enlarged glands behind my ears. I have yet to have a fever though, so that is good news. I have throughly convinced myself that I have contractd HIV and am going through seroconversion. I have not had sex with my wife since the episode, as I am to afraid. I have also had no herpes or cold sore outbreaks in quite some time. I am losing my mind. I know that you cannot diagnose HIV by symptoms alone, but I am very scared. I plan on testing, but 2 months is a long time away. I beg you to please read and answer my post, and I swear that I will make another donation. Am I losing my mind, or was there a real risk? Are my symptoms concerning, or am I making more out of this than I should be? Thanks for any help you can give. Your words mean more than you can possible know.

A (hopefully) Worried Well

Hello Worried Well (or perhaps "Worried Not-So-Well"),

OK, here is my "expert no nonsense guidance":

1. Protected sex is indeed protected if the latex condom was used properly and did not fail.

2. That you have "thoroughly convinced yourself that you have contracted HIV and are going through seroconversion" does not mean you actually have HIV or ARS.

3. Are you losing your mind? Hopefully not. But you are being irrational and illogical.

4. Was there real risk? Not from what you told me.

5. Are your symptoms concerning? No. symptoms are notoriously unreliable for diagnosing HIV disease.

6. Are you making more out of this than you should be? Yep!

7. Get HIV tested in three months. Get counseling for your anxiety and irrational fears in the interim if necessary.

Many thanks for your donation!

Good luck, although I doubt you'll need it!

Freaking over frottage
Dr. Bob, you're the only hope I have left