lipodystrophy

First, I want to thank all the Doctor's who provide expert information for those of us who have questions. My question: I have been HIV+ for nearly 5 years. I have been on med's for almost 3 (specifically Combivir and Viramune). Over the past 3+ months I have seen some very distinctive signs of lipodystropy. Needless to say, I have been reading a lot on the subject. In my research, I have noticed that the incidence of lipodystrophy is far less with African Americans as well as Asians. Well, I'm doing research on Lactose Intolerance as well. I've noticed that the same group African Americans and Asians) are much more prone to Lactose Intelerance. Any correlation? Thanks again for all the helpful information that you provide. bob

Nope, no correlation has been found with lactose intolerance and the incidence or likelihood of HIV-associated lipodystrophy. Nice try, though.

use of cd4/cd8 ratio
Freaking over frottage