When are you coming to London?

Let me know, as you're such a top top man, and I really want to buy you a drink and show you the sights on an open top bus. We Brits live for humour (as we can't deal with real things) and you seem to have the best sense of humour of an american I've ever read and I want to make you an honorary Brit! Hope to meet you some day, David

Hi David,

You would make me an honorary Brit and show me the sights? Gosh, the lengths you Brits will go to just to get a hold of a "top man". (Surely not all UK guys are exclusively bottoms, are they?)

Keep smiling, David. I'll let you know next time I'm heading for the West End.

Woooooooo Hoooooooo and a cautianary tale
still get HIV/AIDS while using a condom