Woooooooo Hoooooooo and a cautianary tale

Here's a little story for all you worried wells (or sick0 out there.

i posted a few times but they never got reply's due to the answers beeing in the archives, but i was convinced my minute details were so different please read the archive folks its really worth it.

Heres my story I got drunk and cheated on my fiancee before we got married.When i woke up the next day i was devastated couldnt remeber a hardly anything i felt totally ashamed of mysely and guilty and thats where the problems began, Guilt stress and anxiety can cause far more symptoms than anything else.

Please beleive what i have to say i read the posts on here and even though my story was the same as many other peoples i could not beleive that i was negative. I had all the symptoms EVERYTHING!!heres what happened.

A couple of days after my fling I decided to go to get checked out for sti's i was paranoid and needed some peace of mind and wanted to make sure my partner would be safe, to my horror i was diagnosed with chlamidya then the anxiety realy set in. I had to tell my partner after the initial explosion things calmed she was really fantastic but not me i got more and more convinced i was HIV positive then the symptoms started.

Headaches, dizziness, pain and pins and needles in my hands and feet(peripheral neuropathy in my mind),aching muscles, a flu like illness with high fever, swolen glands, servere sore throat fatigue, acid reflux, and many many more my uretheritis would not clear up i got mouth ulcers the works.ive made more visits to the doctors with stupid little complaints in the last three months than i have in my life anything could set me off a strange spot a headache i was a complete hypercondriac its affected my work i failed to get a promised promotion due to time off and eveything but tody i got back my three month test and a veil has lifted, it was clear listen to doctor bob he knows his stuff symptoms do not equal hiv disease.

And what caused all these ANXIETY!! truly i was crippled with it well ive had the results of my 3 month test and it so cruel to have to wait that long for the results. its three months of terrible doubt but hang in there folks you can get through it but by far the worst thing you can do is search the internet for symptoms because you WILL!! have them all if you read about them just try and relax listen to your doctor but dont let their over caution frighten you and most of all dont partake in risky activities always use a condom.

I hope this is some help to you all im on the road to recovery of my anxiety now i had tests at 5 days 2 weeks 10 weeks and three months and i know im clean now so i've lost nearly three months of my life to guilt and worry all through my own stupid behaviuor

stay well and stay safe people out there my thoughts are with you all and doctor Bob keep up the good work you do an amazing job.

Thanks for having this site it was some comfort during the dark days.

A formerly very worried englishman.

Thanks for taking the time to write in, share your story and hopefully help some of the other "worried sicks." Also, thanks for plugging the archives!

Congratulations and WOO-HOO!

Happy New Year, formerly worried Brit-Guy.

I confessed to my wife; can we put this to rest?
When are you coming to London?