Do all Gay People have to be HeteroPhobic?

Why is it that every Gay person I meet is so Heterophobic? As if being Hetero is a choice? Bush nor Condelezza caused AIDS nor do they prevent people from getting treatment, whatever happened to people taking care of themselves? Nobody ever said go out and have unprotected sex. It's like people think we, the taxpayers who use proper methods to avoid STD's should pay for the mistakes of those who choose not to value themselves or their partners enough to cover up or abstain until they can get tested. And if that isnt bad enough, then they have a bunch of kids and expect us to pay for them too. I say that if you have the money and insurance to pay for babies and STD's, go right ahead and screw away at your own risk, but if not, don't expect us to pay for it. That's like saying I have no money, but Im going to go buy a stereo and the tax payers have to pay for it. Let's face it, kids and sex are a luxury, not a requirement in life, and if you want to say that sex is necessary according to Freud, or whomever you like to listen to in the expert arena, I know many nuns and shy people who have never had sex or kids are were completely happy productive people. Grow up Babies and Pay for your own Shit...I dont want to pay for your kids or your drugs or Sex habits.

Heterophobia? What the hell are you talking about?

Something tells me you might be a religious individual, right? In that case, why not check out Romans 12:6-10:

"We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his faith. If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach; if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully." (NIV, Romans 12:6-10)

It seems you are failing miserably in all regards. I doubt the "nuns and shy people" you talk about would agree with your cold-hearted, self-centered view on life.

hehehehe......
I Dit It