I got HIV by ORAL SEX!!
Jan 9, 2005
Okay!! NO i admit it, that was only to get your attention!! I must have had all the worried wells completley freaked out! Sorry, didnt mean to...just trying to grab Dr. Bob by the....., well nevermind. On to the questions! 1.) do you know of any "documented" cases of HIV transmission by receiving a blowjob? 2.) do you know of any "observed" or "reported" cases of HIV transmission due to receiving a blow-job?....3.) I was also wondering if you had an actual location in San Fransisco where you and your foundation is at.... I am in the bay city quite a bit and I would like to shake the hand of a person I strongly look up to! Thanx again doctor, Texas dude
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Texas Dude,
Naughty boy! Naughty, naughty boy! The title of your question caused nearly as much anguish as the news Brad and Jennifer are heading for Splitsville!
OK, on to your questions:
1. Personally, no, I do not. But I have read the scattered rare "reported" cases in the medical literature.
2. Same reply as #1!
3. The Foundation office is in Los Altos, which is south of San Francisco. But if you come to shake my hand I may just have to give you a spanking instead for causing the WWs to panic. You nearly had them diving off the Golden Gate Bridge like penguins!
Stay well, Tex,
P.S. Now if I were the revengeful type, I could have sent you a private reply stating "Yes, as a matter of fact, recent information does reveal getting sucked off as high risk and I've seen over a dozen cases myself just this week . . . ." But that would have been just too cruel. I might do that to some other Texan like Tom DeLay or Dubya, but never to you, dude.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erotic Massage Scared I Have HIV
- HIV Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Do Purple Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.