re:doctor 's easy job get paid $$$$$

dr. bob,

this is the guy with the free willy problem. i'd like to comment on this recent post. this site has given me strength these past 70 days. testimonials from x-filers and the like has given me hope that in 20 days I can get an hiv-negative result. at the beginning stress and anxiety has gotten the better of me and it only made things worse. I am hoping that after receiving unprotected oral sex from a sex worker that in 90 days I can post my WOOHOO and give hope to others and encourage people to practice safe sex.

To all those people thinking that doctors only care about the money. It's a 24/7 job and they have helped others more than you can think. As you can see Dr. Bob has given his life to make this world a better place. I intend to support him all the way even out here in the Philippines.

So Dr. Bob keep up the good work and don't listen to those people who don't understand you. I got your back and I know everyone in here is behind you too. Wish us all luck and good health. Happy New Year to everyone too!!!

Hi Free-Willy Guy!

Welcome back to the Forum. Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I'll wish you and all folks having "window pains" the very best of luck. We'll be looking for Willy's WOO-HOO very soon.

Peace, Health and Contentment,

Anal sex toys are ruining my life......
pour l'amour de dieu repond moi dr bob