The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

re:doctor 's easy job get paid $$$$$

Jan 8, 2005

dr. bob,

this is the guy with the free willy problem. i'd like to comment on this recent post. this site has given me strength these past 70 days. testimonials from x-filers and the like has given me hope that in 20 days I can get an hiv-negative result. at the beginning stress and anxiety has gotten the better of me and it only made things worse. I am hoping that after receiving unprotected oral sex from a sex worker that in 90 days I can post my WOOHOO and give hope to others and encourage people to practice safe sex.

To all those people thinking that doctors only care about the money. It's a 24/7 job and they have helped others more than you can think. As you can see Dr. Bob has given his life to make this world a better place. I intend to support him all the way even out here in the Philippines.

So Dr. Bob keep up the good work and don't listen to those people who don't understand you. I got your back and I know everyone in here is behind you too. Wish us all luck and good health. Happy New Year to everyone too!!!

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Free-Willy Guy!

Welcome back to the Forum. Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I'll wish you and all folks having "window pains" the very best of luck. We'll be looking for Willy's WOO-HOO very soon.

Peace, Health and Contentment,

Dr. Bob

Anal sex toys are ruining my life......
pour l'amour de dieu repond moi dr bob

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint