Anal sex toys are ruining my life......

Hey Doc if you could answer my question id appreciate it...

anyways I am a 20 year old female and i have been using anal sex toys for approx a year now. I dont know why but I sometimes used to slip a condom on to the toy before inserting it but I also used lube quite often which was water based. Anyway I purchased an ejaculating butt plug about 6 months ago and filled it with water as required and used it. After use I emptied the little container that came with it and noticed some blood mixed in with water in the container. I then used a tissue paper to see if i was bleeding, which I was. I got scared and decided to stop doing anal for a while. I thought it was a fissure which would eventually heal on its own and I gave it about 5 weeks before I used one of my toys again. I put a condom on the toy just to be safe along with lube and i noticed no bleeding this time after doing it. I then did it twice more about two months later and again there was no bleeding.

Anyway thats the scenario, and the major problem is that I only recently found out about nonoxynol 9 being contained in condoms and lube. Here was me thinking that most condoms and lube were safe and then BANG! this bombshell is dropped on me. Im worried coz since the incident with the butt plug I have used condoms which contained this piece of crap liquid on a potentially open wound, and I have also learned that the anus is particularly vunerable to this liquid and that it can transmit H.I.V more easily. The lube that I have been using seems ok but im not sure anymore. And Is lubrication fatal on an open wound if it contains N9? I guess my main question is whether I can contract H.I.V based on what I have told you. And I have decided to cease all anal sex with toys as it just makes me paranoid and worried.

I am still a virgin and have never had sexual intercourse with anyone. I also throughly cleaned my toys after use. The only possible encounter I have had with another person's bodily fluid is once when I was eating a cheeeseburger and I noticed blood on it although it could have been mine as I have chap lips and was bleeding prior to eating.

Sorry if this is all confusing doc but I would appreciate your help and advice as it might help me relax a little.

Thanks Doc

"Is lubrication fatal on an open wound if it contains N9?" No, not at all. You are quite confused about this entire concept. I suggest you check the archives of this forum that deal with the Nonoxynol-9 story to gain a better understanding. Briefly, until relatively recently, N-9 was believed to be an effective chemical barrier against HIV and a variety of STDs. However, clinical studies have now shown N-9 does not help prevent STDs and in fact can increase the risk of contracting HIV. This is because N-9 causes irritation in the vagina or rectum. If the irritated rectal or vaginal lining comes in contact with HIV-infected fluids (ejaculate or blood), the risk of HIV transmission is increased. In your case, there is absolutely no risk of HIV transmission, because there were no HIV-infected fluids. N-9 in and of itself is not infectious. Hope that helps clear things up for you.

3 quick questions
re:doctor 's easy job get paid $$$$$