Spoiled

Hi Doc

You are great and doing great job hence i wont critize u for not replying . But yes i would have enjoyed my new had you replied.

Anyway i wnat to mention that i had unprotected oral sex from female sex worker and got tested after 12 weeks that is on the 88th day of the exposure. The result came out to be negative.

One question DO I NEED TO TEST AGAIN

Hope you answer

I have seen lot of archives which says 84 days and above is definite as per result is concenred I need your stamp to celeberate.

Thanks

From India

Hello India-Guy,

If you've "seen lot of archives which says 84 days and above is definite," then why do you need my "stamp to celebrate?"

I really can't stamp every negative test, so I'll just refer you back to the archives and advise you that my opinion hasn't changed.

C Novom godom Bobchik!!! (read this)
3 quick questions