Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Gracias!
Jan 5, 2005

Dear Dr. Bob,

This is Concerned Ed from Singapore here (again). First off, thank you for answering my concern. I now see that I'm just being paranoid more than anything.

Second off, I apologize for sending my same questions 3 times...if you receive similar questions again, kindly ignore. Just another OCD behavior...sorry.

Third off, I've actually seen an Allergist before...told me to get off allergic foods and stuff...but as you know, I can't really handle the urge without good food...well, but that's off the point here in this forum.

Fourth off, thanks again. I hope to make more future contributions to your cause in the future. Ive labeled your organization as one of the more worthwhile groups to donate to. Just hope that the Singapore Action for Aids is as pro-active and as approachable as you are.

Fifth off, kindly keep those affected by the Asia Tidal Waves in your prayer. And thanks for the USD$18 Million donation to the American Red Cross relief efforts.

Wishing all of you a happy New Year...

Singapore Ed

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Ed,

No apology needed. Thank you for your contribution. Our hearts and our prayers go out to all those touched by the tsunami disaster.

Dr. Bob

Previous
My doctor has me worried ( donation to fight this virus is on the way)
Next
Respnse for Central American Bar Experience

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.