Gracias!

Dear Dr. Bob,

This is Concerned Ed from Singapore here (again). First off, thank you for answering my concern. I now see that I'm just being paranoid more than anything.

Second off, I apologize for sending my same questions 3 times...if you receive similar questions again, kindly ignore. Just another OCD behavior...sorry.

Third off, I've actually seen an Allergist before...told me to get off allergic foods and stuff...but as you know, I can't really handle the urge without good food...well, but that's off the point here in this forum.

Fourth off, thanks again. I hope to make more future contributions to your cause in the future. Ive labeled your organization as one of the more worthwhile groups to donate to. Just hope that the Singapore Action for Aids is as pro-active and as approachable as you are.

Fifth off, kindly keep those affected by the Asia Tidal Waves in your prayer. And thanks for the USD$18 Million donation to the American Red Cross relief efforts.

Wishing all of you a happy New Year...

Singapore Ed

Hi Ed,

No apology needed. Thank you for your contribution. Our hearts and our prayers go out to all those touched by the tsunami disaster.

My doctor has me worried ( donation to fight this virus is on the way)
Respnse for Central American Bar Experience